Prong collars can be an intimidating tool for most dog owners to consider placing on their pets. It’s my opinion that you shouldn’t haphazardly just purchase any prong collar and start using it to train your dog. What I am not saying is that you should avoid using this tool. On the contary. It’s been my experince that learning how to utilize this tool could help you make some breakthroughs in your training.
In this video I’m going to cover several points that I feel can really help you if you are considering training with a prong collar.
Here are the topics I’m covering:
- The differences between high quality, good quality, and low-quality collars.
- The differences in the size of prong collars and how that can affect your dog.
- How to size your prong collar and make adjustments to get the best fit.
- Should you use a collar with a quick-release versus one without?
- Connecting your leash to your prong collar.
- And finally, introducing your dog to a prong collar.
If you have more questions after you watch this video, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. You can text me anytime and it’s 100% free. I just want to see you and your dog succeed.
(832) 734-5189 Text me anytime!